Thursday, November 28, 2013

Sick missionary :(

I have to keep this short because it's Wednesday, but we got permission really quick to write. Yesterday we went to the capital because I had to go to the hospital. All is fine, I just had bronchitis and the heavy cough triggered a nerve in my ribs and was causing a lot of pain. I'm happy to be back in San Pedro and not on the super crowded buses for 3 hours to get to the capital! I am wearing a pain patch and have antibiotics and all will be better in a couple of days.
One of the best things of my life happened on Sunday. We had our stake conference on Sunday and.....JORGE RECEIVED THE MELQUISEDEC PRIESTHOOD (I don't remember how to spell that in English). I am so incredibly grateful to have been in this area long enough to have seen this day. He literally feels like an older brother to me and a huge part of my heart will always be left here in San Pedro and San Juan.
I don't have much more time to write but I will write again next Tuesday. Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment