Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Last Day in San Diego

Hey guys! It's Sara and it is my last day in San Diego. I don't have much time to write but I just wanted you to all know that I am so happy to be leaving in 6 hours to go to Guatemala. I also want to thank everyone that was able to come to my farewell on Sunday, it meant the world to me. I won't be on Facebook but my mom will be running my accounts so if you have any questions, you can ask her. I'll be in the missionary training center for the first six weeks so if you want to write to me there, the best way would be to use dearelder.com and select "Guatemala MTC" and type out a letter. I'm only allowed to e-mail direct family, so dearelder would be the best way to communicate with me. I love you all and I'll miss you! If you want to subscribe so that you get e-mails when my mom updates this, find the little widget that says "follow by email" and enter your e-mail. You have to enter the captcha code that comes up to show that you're a human but if you pass that little test, then you are qualified to get notifications when this blog has new posts. I'll see you all in 18 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment